Saturday, December 13, 2008

Success formula


Today is a beautiful day after a long chatting session woke up at 12:00 noon...Severly tired, was watching Da Vinci Code, after reading the novel the movie had no effect on me...

To my surprise my mom came with a newspaper supplement which had an article on 20 things to do to be successful...Its not that i havent known or read these success formula thingy...many of them would have...what surprised me more was my mom pointing this to me...All my childhood i have grown up with lots of constraints...
dont do this, dont do that...that is wrong...just do this...that kind of advice, just like any other typical parent from the 80's...i know there are few exceptions... 

Beyond a point me being me felt like i was living in a shell...wanted to break free...as any human i started reacting...and the result am a rebel...anything my parents advice me NOT to, thats the first thing i will end up doing...

And am happy that my mom pointed me this note from a newspaper...the kind of advice i would like to  hear from my parents...Have attached a pic of the same and its in tamil...

Immediate thought that comes to my mind after this incident is to follow it blindly...and thats what am going to do...

No comments: