Monday, July 27, 2009

Something Nothing

It takes a lot to blog these days...if i have something to share am too lazy to write it...when i have my system setup & logged in blogspot nothing strikes my mind. 

Something is better than Nothing :). 

Watched Modhi Vilayadu yesterday the twist after the interval took Anand & myself by surprise, we had anticipated two diff versions of the how the story will move forward and the director proved us both wrong. It was interesting to think what will happen if something like that happen in real life. First half of the movie was fun watching esp because of the gorgeous Kaajal, couple of cinematic twist after the interval and an usual kollywood ending. It was worth watching.

Missed my schedule to see Luck today. It was raining and i was sleepy so slept for a while. Awake now feeling lot fresh dont know what to do. Just called up Anand we are planning to drift. No topics to discuss its 11:47 On July 27 2009. But the feel of long drive in the midst of the nite after the rain. You got to experience it.

Let me see if i can blog my experience after the drift. 

No comments: