Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting back to routine

Its been a while since i got back to my routine things have been adhoc for a while lot of last minute tasks sprung up and i missed few of my routine tasks. Few of them were,

1) Reading books
2) Gym
3) Playing TT/Swimming
4) Movies
5) Long drive

Oflate i have been falling sick 'cos of irregular weather pattern its cold and dusty outside. And i have been looking forward to moving out of my current project. This is my first time am moving out of an ongoing project. Normally i work in a project till its end but this project been a different experience. I joined this project as a design/code reviewer and had to extend my responsibilities as developer, mentor, tester, release engineer, interviewer, hr, architect, reviewer am really thankful that to the project that i was able to play multi-faceted role in this project. 

With the confidence i gained in this project am looking forward to play a larger role. So looking for a new project. My new project might use Websphere which is something new for me. So am gearing up myself to use this product. Hope its conceptually same as Weblogic. But the help docs are really hard to find when compared to the latter.

Planning to get back to schedule from tomorrow to start with am planning to 
1) Wake up by 8:30 am
2) Go to office 10:00am
3) Gym - 6:30 pm
4) Go to bed by 11:30 pm.

Hope all goes well :-)

No comments: